About this year's festival
This year’s Community Christmas Tree Festival 28 November–2 December promises to be the best yet.
It’s a great opportunity to support an event which showcases trees from so many local groups and businesses. The beautiful old church building provides the perfect backdrop for the 100 and more sparkling trees.
There’s something for everyone including:
- The trees themselves creating a truly festive feeling
- Great refreshments on sale throughout the day
- A unique gift stall with superb ideas for presents
- A tombola where you win something every time
- Exciting raffle prizes
- Bran tub dipping for children – what might you find?
- Musical entertainment from schools and other musical groups
- The opportunity to vote for your choice in the Schools’ Christmas card competition
- Space to think and to remember loved ones on the Remembrance tree
- Community singing on Sunday afternoon
- A concert by Loughborough University Choir and Loughborough Male Voice Choir on Thursday evening
If you’re taking part in the Santa Run on Sunday 2 December come along after the run in your Santa costume and you’ll get free entry!
New this year:
Late opening on Friday for our family evening - last entry is at 7.30pm
Festival & Fair Open
Wednesday 28th, 10am - 5pm*
Saturday 1st, 10am - 5pm*
Click on the pictures above to download a larger version for your window.